- Also: Seth and I got invited to gab about #menswear and #blogging by the rad people of Laundry Magazine at the Grow Here Workshop. We’d love to see you there!
If you’re in the Midwest, drink that beer.
If you get dragged into Anthropologie by your girlfriend, buy that candle. (I go willingly, whatevs.)
- Buy your girlfriend a nice iPhone case, jewelry or vintage Coach satchel. Why? You shouldn’t need a reason.
- A Pantone way to decorate your Christmas tree. Early? I know, right. (via Selectism)
- Mr. Porter wraps up the key trend items for Fall. I want ‘em all, especially the fox sweater.
- The These Are My Shoes, These Are My Socks Project. We’ve been wishing someone would talk more about socks lately. (via The Momentum)
- Ties. Ties everywhere. Silk knit ties. SALE. We’re shouting. (via Well Spent)
- This pinwheel pocket square is dope. (via Mister Midwester)
- Style choices that won’t help your chances of making it home. (via Fresh Every Day)
- The Fall/Winter ’11 details from Need Supply as shot by Ryan Plett. Cut that shit out, Ryan. No, don’t. Never stop. (via [you_have_broken_the_internet])