We trust ‘em, they’ve got great taste and so kindly responded to our desperate tweets.
These ladies are intelligent, talented, quirky, strong-willed, go-getters and all-around-badass women.
The trick to good gift giving is all about picking up on cues. In fact, it’s not a bad idea to keep a running list of gift ideas when you hear her mention something that catches her eye. If your lady’s is like our ladies, these suggestions might help you save that day next week with a last-minute gift.
- Shani will snuggle up with the West Wing. She had the absolute best advice for V-day gift giving: “anything that can be shared.” Here’s hoping that Josh/Donna and CJ/Danny finally found love after their stints in the White House.
- Emma wants to be written little love notes. Message in a bottle, friends.
- Sara will take sonnets, prose and all that romantic jazz.
- Emily goes global with her sweet greeting cards. Rifle Paper Co. can do no wrong!
- Jena would love some delectable dark chocolates.
- Lisa‘s loves unite with prints, Etsy and coffee. Cutest eskimo, ever.
- Kate wants ampersand jewelry from Etsy.
- Sara will take a pink ring. You nerdy nerd, you.
- Nicole will brush up on pop commentary with a subscription to the New Yorker.
- Alison‘s shooting for knot nesting rings.
- Emma A. will play you a tune or two with a harmonica.
- Mallory, well, she swears this is the greatest album. Favorite tracks, please?
- Cary will muse with a symposium of sorts. Good luck at your race this weekend!
- Finally, Amy just wants a home-cooked meal. You can do that under $40, right?
Ladies, thanks a million. Y’all are amazing.
Gentlemen, good luck.