We love you and we want you to have rad things.
More importantly, we want you to be able to giverad things.
She’s a talented singer and songwriter, lovable friend, crafty artist and painter and the list goes on. When’s she’s not doodling, she’s traveling and singing. (See also: gypsy.) Currently, Christine is making cards under the moniker “Another Half-Eaten Sandwich” and pursuing an MFA in Art Education at the University of Missouri in her hometown.
- A peep at the new Ralph Lauren Vintage online shop. (Get Kempt)
- If you needed another reason to be “that guy” at a party, grab a Das Horn drinking chalace. (KickStarter)
- The Hazards of Growing Up Painlessly: Ashlyn Blocker, 13, feels no pain. (NYTimes)
- Susie and Carrie from Imogene + Willie on friendship and their new favorite women’s fit. (Imogene + Willie)
- We can’t stop thinking about the new Scrabble Typography Edition. (GQ)
- If you’re up for it, trek to the burbs for the Red Wing Heritage Trunk Show at Nordstrom this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Apartment Number 9 brings its Bucktown digs to the Gold Coast. (Thrillist)
- Anthropologie can take a hint that men are filthy booze hounds:
- Pocket square, snot rag or fancy cloth napkin. You decide.
- Literary correspondance napkin set ($30).
- Because you’re using your mason jar to drink fancy drinks out of:
- Besom holder ($70) to hold your blades and fancy pens.
- Because you already have a tin to hold your pipe tobacco:
- Classic bike repair tin kit ($14). Hey, it looks cool, and it’s practical.
- The most masculine candle from a woman’s store:
- Voluspa “Baltic Amber” glass jar candle ($26). No assembly required.
- Warm those hard floors a bit, yeah?
- Festival rug ($78). You can have some color in your house, I swear.
These giveaways just keep coming, eh? And there are even more on the way.
A household name for decades, Coach wanted to reward you guys, our readers, with a new bag as midterms end, new jobs begin and the seasons change. We leapt at the chance, of course. Earlier this year, Coach teamed up with The Sartorialist, who did his usual good work photographing stylish urbanites carrying Coach’s latest Legacy Series collection. Have a look:
- What you’ll get: The tote pictured above.
- Contest starts: Now, October 18, 2012.
- Contest closes: Sunday, October 21, 2012 — at 11:59:59 p.m.
- Announce winner: Monday, October 22, 2012
HOW TO ENTER:
- Answer this: “Why you need to ditch your current bag and update to this beauty?”
- Like the Coach Men’s Facebook page and us, of course!
And Seth’s Legacy Field Bag has become an instant favorite:
Hell, it only gets better as the leather ages and softens, as you can see from the vintage Coach finds we’ve stumbled across. What are you waiting for? Let’s hear it!