UPDATE: The watch below, worn by Cam, is a WWII-era Russian piece by Vostok. He found it for $30 on Etsy. Sadly, it has been lost…though he notes it didn’t keep very good time. YOLO.
Around the interwebs:
- A peep at the new Ralph Lauren Vintage online shop. (Get Kempt)
- If you needed another reason to be “that guy” at a party, grab a Das Horn drinking chalace. (KickStarter)
- The Hazards of Growing Up Painlessly: Ashlyn Blocker, 13, feels no pain. (NYTimes)
- Susie and Carrie from Imogene + Willie on friendship and their new favorite women’s fit. (Imogene + Willie)
- We can’t stop thinking about the new Scrabble Typography Edition. (GQ)
Around Chicago this weekend:
- If you’re up for it, trek to the burbs for the Red Wing Heritage Trunk Show at Nordstrom this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Apartment Number 9 brings its Bucktown digs to the Gold Coast. (Thrillist)