If this all counts as coal, then I’m game for being bad.
In honor of the Christmas season, I present to you an insanely expensive wish list.
Left to right:
- I mean, why not introduce a pair of polka dot Alexander McQueen trousers into your wardrobe?
- This Ami slim-fit wool tuxedo blazer is incredible. I mean I can’t afford it, but hey, a guy can dream.
- This striped wool sweater from Todd Snyder is probably the best sweater I’ve seen all season. I really love the graphic elements—not to mention how timeless it is.
- I’ve never heard of Lot 78 before but I was scouring MR. PORTER and fell in love with this bomber jacket. It’s a blended tweed, which creates a great texture. I would definitely wear it over a black trouser and tie combo or over a pair of these slim sweats to run to the store.
- Who doesn’t want a Lanvin silk/velvet bow tie?
- Again, I’m all about this Timex watch. I would love it even more if it were all black, but this is pretty sexy.
- Finally, I’ve been trolling Zara for these shoes in my size. I knew I needed them the moment I saw them, but of course they sold out of my size 13. I even measured my foot to see if I could stick it in a 12. No luck.
How are you going to wear your favorite black item?