- Penelope’s (Sponsor) – Chicago, IL
- Haberdash (Sponsor) – Chicago, IL
- Red Wing – Red Wing, MN
- Tellason – San Francisco, CA
- Winter Session – Chicago, IL
- Pierrepont Hicks – Minneapolis, MN
- Oak St. Bootmakers – Chicago, IL
- Independence – Chicago, IL
- Portland General Store – Portland, ME
- Field Notes – Chicago, IL
- Archival Clothing – Eugene, OR
- MidNorth Mercantile – Minneapolis, MN
- Stormy Kromer – Ironwood, MI
- Sir & Madame – Chicago, IL
- Locally Grown – Des Moines, IA
- Corter Leather – Boston, MA
- Inland Clothing – Chicago, IL
- Heritage Bicycles – Chicago, IL
- Drift Eyewear – Chicago, IL
These giveaways just keep coming, eh? And there are even more on the way.
A household name for decades, Coach wanted to reward you guys, our readers, with a new bag as midterms end, new jobs begin and the seasons change. We leapt at the chance, of course. Earlier this year, Coach teamed up with The Sartorialist, who did his usual good work photographing stylish urbanites carrying Coach’s latest Legacy Series collection. Have a look:
- What you’ll get: The tote pictured above.
- Contest starts: Now, October 18, 2012.
- Contest closes: Sunday, October 21, 2012 — at 11:59:59 p.m.
- Announce winner: Monday, October 22, 2012
HOW TO ENTER:
- Answer this: “Why you need to ditch your current bag and update to this beauty?”
- Like the Coach Men’s Facebook page and us, of course!
And Seth’s Legacy Field Bag has become an instant favorite:
Hell, it only gets better as the leather ages and softens, as you can see from the vintage Coach finds we’ve stumbled across. What are you waiting for? Let’s hear it!
Ladies, take note of Yewon’s outfits. Guys, take note of Yewon’s outfits. Everyone, follow the Yewon.
A day later, I emptied my bank account to get a new laptop. ‘Cuz Internet. A week later, I finally washed my wine-splattered carpenter pants. But the stains remain…and somewhere I think I still have that wine-logged laptop, too.