Just checking in quickly to say: Come hang out with us at Dose Market on Sunday. Seth will be working alongside Max Wastler (All Plaidout) at the booth he’s running for Buckshot Sonny’s limited edition “Kamp Kit.”
Here’s an exclusive first look at the patch design for Buckshot Sonny’s forthcoming dopp kit with Winter Session. It’s based on the model Max took to summer camp as a kid. Says Max: “At mine, they spelled it ‘Kamp.’ We nod to that with our Kamp Kit, debuting at Dose this Sunday, June 24th.”
If you’re not familiar, Buckshot Sonny’s is an online shop that sells vintage sporting goods, and we’re huge fans. It’s run by Max and our good friend Joe Gannon, both of whom you see in top illustrated form below:
Illustration by Christine Mitchell of N’East Style.
Seeing as today’s Friday, here’s some other stuff you should know about from around the ‘Net:
- Lord Westbrook, fashion icon, strikes again (via @si_vault)
- Our dear friend Marta Willcox took a trip to Milan, where her uproarious husband, Jono, snapped these guerilla street style shots.
- An interview revealing some of Warby Parker’s secrets to success.
- GQ weighs in on the best denim picks around the country.
- Sharp selects some of the best curent #menswear blogs.
And as always, check out these rad deals from Huckberry:
- Surf-inspired sunglasses from Raen Optics (take 30%)
- High-end swim trunks from NYC’s Onia (take 60%)
- Linen beach blankets from Go-Throw (take 20%)
- Handcrafted wood beer coolers and wine barrels from Cold Creek Brewing (take 10%)
- Brick-sized military-inspired soap bars from Duke Cannon (take 20%)
- Home beer-brewing kits from Craft-A-Brew (take 20%)
Now go take on the weekend. We’ll see you at Dose!