AROUND THE ‘NET:
- On Tuesday, I put together a look-for-less spring guide for MadeMan.com. Check it out if you need to upgrade your style but don’t have the scrilla.
- In their second annual “How To” edition, Business Week asks Michael Kors how to dress for work.
- Go Green (Jesus is Doing it Pt. 37): We can’t get over these handwoven hammocks from Yellow Leave (take 30%). There are also craft syrups, vinegars, teas, soaps and scents on the site (up to 50%). This is for the beauty of the earth, y’all. (At Huckberry.)
- Yo, 30% is the new 20%. Lands’ End Canvas is having a sale. (Get on it.)
- Spring sale at Original Penguin. (25% off.)
- Mid-season sale at ASOS. (Up to 50%.)
- We put this together in a hurry. Know of a sale that we don’t? Post in the comments.
PREVIEW: Early next week, we’ll have a Q&A with Troy Tarantino and J Henley, men’s design director for Lands End. He says some exciting things are brewing with the Canvas line, and we can confirm. Stay tuned.
Now, then. To the weekend!