Jeff has declared that this is his new summer blazer. Would you wear it?
Look, we’re feeling guilty that we haven’t posted in two full weeks. It’s one part being busy with real life, but it’s two parts working on awesome stuff to come in the next fortnight or so. Stuff like an online shopping hitlist, shirt reviews, a giveaway, and more.
Don’t miss it.
But in the meantime, here’s a quick scan of relevant news and sales across the Interwebs. Knock yourselves out!
- One of our favorite editors, Shani Silver, asked us to put together a spring do/don’t guide for Chicago dudes. It’s up today. (Refinery 29)
- A week too late to be of any help for my suit-buying excursion, GQ came out with the most comprehensive guide to buying a suit we’ve seen in a while. During an informal poll, 100 percent of our lady friends agreed that this is the most important thing men need to know about dressing these days. Repeat: No more baggy suits! (GQ.com)
- Up to 50% off at the J.Crew Factory. (J.Crew) UPDATE: Extra 30% off with code SHOPNOW. (Thanks, Tyler.)
- A bevy of awesome gear at Huckberry, including bullet-shaped headphones (take 30%), swim trunks (take 40%), running sandals (?!) (take 20%) and stainless steel combs from Chicago (take 20%). Go get ‘em! (Huckberry)
- Lands’ End Canvas is having a spring sale. Take an extra 20% off items already on sale. (Lands’ End Canvas)
Speaking of Lands’ End, they’re hosting an event in Chicago this coming Thursday. We’ll be there talking shop with J Henley (the men’s design director), and we’d love to see you. Here are the details:
When: Thursday, April 19 from 5 to 7 p.m.
Where: 316 Barber Spa (by the Board of Trade)
Alright. Weekend. Go hang around or something: