We’ve got links galore. Seeing as the work week is pretty much over, make it look like you’re being productive with this “research.” Oh, and there’s even some sale intel at the end. Ch-ch-check it.
- An Aussie’s read on the dilemma of American pants: The nation needs to tighten up the crotch a bit. [Park & Bond]
- Turns out, David Beckham is a pretty down to earth guy. Talented athlete, stand-up husband, caring father and…underwear designer. Mr. Blasberg sheds some light on these skivvies. [Mr. Blasberg]
- “I look like an apple left in the back of the van for all of July.” Also, does the fist-to-elbow really work for people? Some relatively insightful thoughts on age, personal style and what goes with that. (Raises glass) To Peacocking! [via Selectism]
- Do you know the key to recovery after bawling your eyes out so it looks like you never did? Let someone your younger sister’s age tell you the facts, friends. I mean, not that you’re crying or anything. [RookieMag]
- Savannah Kvist asked Swedish college students to cram everything they own in a pile. The sculptures were fascinating and brings a question to mind, “Could I do that?” Yes, I do actually. Just look in my room right now. [Inhabit]
Psst: Sale! The dudes at Huckberry are at it again (as they are every week). Here’s what’s up now:
- KNIVES. These are dope. The designer at Big Rock Forge designs and smelts these babies himself. Get ‘em.
- TOMAHAWKS. From Base Camp X. For 10% off. I mean, come on.
- CAMPING GEAR. Are you sensing a theme yet? This time 24–40% off from Alite Designs. Get some.
This stuff ends on Tuesday, April 3. Move fast.