- Convertible backpack ($240) by Beams Plus x Kelty, available at Mr. Porter
- “Kanken” 15-inch laptop bag ($110) by Fjall Raven, available at Need Svpply
- “Little America” 20-oz backpack ($140) by Herschel Supply Co., available at Need Svpply
- Rucksack ($440) by Opening Ceremony x Billykirk, available at Opening Ceremony
- “Pathfinder Wanderer” ($175) by Duluth Pack , available at Duluth Pack
- Digital camo backpack ($60) by Herschel Supply Co., available at Urban Outfitters
- “Scoutmaster” laptop pack ($175) by Duluth Pack, available at Duluth Pack
- Canvas rucksack ($260) by Filson, available at Park & Bond
I’ve toyed with each of these and haven’t made my decision on what I’m gonna sling over my shoulders once warmer weather makes afternoon sessions at the beach regular occurrences. I’m sporting this rucksack right now and it’s on its last leg.
So, interwebz: What kind of bag do you carry?