Despite our trickery in the past, we will really be tearing things up here this weekend. Bonus. So, in honor of Mizzou’s 100th Homecoming this weekend (and hence the 100th Homecoming ever, since, you know, Mizzou invented it), a photo from our archives:
Enjoy your weekend. We know we will.
Around the interwebz:
- The folks over at Fossil created a rad graphic and featured us on their blog. (Fossil)
- Ryan shoots a little mixer at Connect featuring Outlier. [You_Have_Broken_The_Internet]
- It’s cooling down. We definitely want to throw this on our
mattresses on the floorbeds. (Pendleton)
- Great new winter gear over at Need Supply, Wharf, Apolis and Steven Alan.
- Put This On gives their weekly eBay round-up. Stock up on some well-loved gear that needs a good home! (Put This On)
- Really nice belts for a really nice price. (Well-Spent)
- What’s neater than toddlers and selvedge denim? Toddlers in selvedge denim. (Baldwin Denim)