SNEAK PEEK AT WHAT’S TO COME:
Earlier this week, Cam and I did a photoshoot with Scout Photo (@scoutphoto) in Kansas City. Here’s a snippet of what’s to come in the coming weeks of some of our fresh summer looks.
Also, we have 776 followers on Twitter. Let’s go ahead and bump that up to 800, shall we?
Moving on to our FRIDAY WRAP-UP:
We love our friends. They’re doing great things. We particularly love our friends in the Midwest who are in the middle of some exciting stuff we’d like to mention:
- Jessica of What I Wore (@WhatIWore) is releasing a book in a month. You should pre-order it. I did. (Bloomington)
- Jena of The Style Tribe (@The_StyleTribe) and ChiCityFashion (@ChiCityFashion) is a finalist in a great competition that is bringing a little more love to Chicago. Check it out here and cast a vote her way. (Chicago)
- Jessie of The Concrete Catwalk (@concretecatwalk) celebrated her second year of the Concrete Catwalk and just put some fresh finds on her shop, The Spice Rack. (It’s women’s apparel, but I want this woven belt anyway and this hilarious sweater.) (Kansas City)
- Anna of Annaruna (@Annaruna) restocked her etsy shop of handmade bow ties. Let’s make her sell out again and put up some more great patterns and prints. Give her something to do this summer, right? (Kansas City)
- Baldwin Denim (@BaldwinDenim) revealed a couple previews of the Baldwin Denim flagship store that is opening this Fall on the Baldwin Denim Blog. They also restocked their “Selvedge & Leather Wallet” that was featured on Selectism. It’s also Made in America. Right on. (Kansas City)
What’s the purpose of a crotch shot in menswear style blogging?
The purpose of a crotch shot is to show the intersection of the various patterns, textures, prints and styles colliding at a central point.
FACT: That central point is usually the crotch.